aladdin's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"i think even mesotherapy may help boost hair growth  caused by jak inhibitors mesot…"

aladdin replied Apr 5, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"just read doms post hey dom you idiot you yourself drink alchohal and  you talk abo…"

aladdin replied Apr 4, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

" ===================================================================================…"

aladdin replied Apr 2, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"my pics after using prp for 2 months ( 3 sessions )...i was almost bald before that…"

aladdin replied Mar 31, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"@chris  yes i will do health check up after 2-3 months , i have done so many checkup…"

aladdin replied Mar 31, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"hello friends  i am  using baricitinib since like last 10 days and i can feel very l…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"good progress..i also have same ammount of hair ..i was complete bald currently taki…"

aladdin replied Mar 11, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"i wonder if we will develop immunity to xeljenz after 2-3 years of using it..if i us…"

aladdin replied Mar 9, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"@  sp06    ruxolitinib isnt available in india  :( ...u have to import it n its cost…"

aladdin replied Mar 8, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"yes jak inhibitor... i have read somewhere that its side effect are  less than other…"

aladdin replied Mar 7, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service