Deb's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for sharing. I'm hoping this works since I can only do something topical. Fin…"

Deb replied Jan 16, 2019 to Clinical Trial Blog: Topical AA Treatment

49 Mar 25, 2019
Reply by Football fan

"I have heard of that one but now heard there may be another one in Chicago.  That co…"

Deb replied Aug 20, 2018 to Xeljanz topical

6 Sep 19, 2018
Reply by AlopeciaAngel.com

"Thank you"

Deb replied Aug 19, 2018 to Xeljanz topical

6 Sep 19, 2018
Reply by AlopeciaAngel.com

"The FDA has posted a full recording of the meeting and slides on their website: http…"

Deb replied Sep 20, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Go for it!!  I did it early Dec and love my eyebrows. Get tons of comments. "

Deb replied Jan 2, 2017 to Microblading and FFA

14 Mar 14, 2018
Reply by Nancy

"I did microblading!!  Love the results, get so many compliments on my eyebrows. "

Deb replied Jan 2, 2017 to Are treatments worth it?

81 Feb 15, 2017
Reply by aarthi

"I am a female but tried microblading Eyebrows about 2 weeks ago--- absolutely love t…"

Deb replied Dec 14, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Having microblading done today. So excited to have eyebrows again!!"

Deb replied Dec 3, 2016 to Microbladding eyebrows

10 Dec 22, 2016
Reply by Patchylatchy

"Good morning, Would you tell me the name of the doctor you are seeing in Houston tha…"

Deb replied Oct 24, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"There is alot of mention of Dr King and Dr Ko.  It seems they are the experts with X…"

Deb replied Oct 12, 2016 to Xeljanz Users...Let's Stay Connected Here in 2016!

198 Feb 11, 2019
Reply by singh

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service