Seahawks Dad's Discussions (54)

Discussions Replied To (54) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for sharing. Can you describe exactly the steps to take...on how to purchase.…"

Seahawks Dad replied Aug 7, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Your assuming full dosage is needed...you would back down the medication so it would…"

Seahawks Dad replied Aug 6, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Chubs...it's $2,742 currently (Quality Care in Middlebury). We just ordered our firs…"

Seahawks Dad replied Aug 4, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"That was our approach but it was by accident. Our daughter was on methotrexate for 8…"

Seahawks Dad replied Aug 1, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you very much for helping all of us...has anyone had any luck with any Canadia…"

Seahawks Dad replied Jul 30, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Good Morning Everyone, Just a quick update on my daughter. We met with Dr. King mid…"

Seahawks Dad replied Jul 29, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"She just started...day 3 We are heading back to Dr Kings in mid August for a check…"

Seahawks Dad replied Jul 8, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I wanted to pass along these 2 updates. 1st..Pfizer has released the below statement…"

Seahawks Dad replied Jul 8, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you very much for sharing your story and latest update. You made my week! Our…"

Seahawks Dad replied Jun 29, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Good Morning Everyone, I wanted to update everyone on my daughter's progress. We met…"

Seahawks Dad replied Jun 26, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service