Katelyn's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"That's how I felt when I saw this. I wasn't sure how this research has anything to d…"

Katelyn replied Oct 24, 2013 to New research shows promise for reversing baldness

9 Oct 25, 2013
Reply by Mark S. Hansen

"Ariel, While I'm lucky at the moment to have a good amount of my hair intact after a…"

Katelyn replied Sep 19, 2013 to Alopecia areata

10 Oct 7, 2013
Reply by Ariel Hawley-Fry

"I have had 3 spots that have grown back and now just diffuse alopecia. My first spot…"

Katelyn replied Sep 9, 2013 to Alopecia areata

10 Oct 7, 2013
Reply by Ariel Hawley-Fry

"I also noticed cheaper versions. I realize that one is rather expensive."

Katelyn replied Aug 13, 2013 to Nizoral Shampoo?

3 Nov 30, 2022
Reply by Nikita Rempel

"I found it rather easy by searching Amazon. They have everything! http://www.amazon.…"

Katelyn replied Aug 13, 2013 to Nizoral Shampoo?

3 Nov 30, 2022
Reply by Nikita Rempel

"I Just want to say thank you to all of those who replied. I was actually very touche…"

Katelyn replied Jul 1, 2013 to Dealing with the unpredictability

27 Jul 1, 2013
Reply by christy murphy

"I also think I have telogen effluvium. Only once has my loss been in a circular patt…"

Katelyn replied Jun 21, 2013 to Possible triggers?

5 Jun 26, 2013
Reply by effencute

"It's definitely a very weird stage of this whole experience and one that you kind of…"

Katelyn replied Jun 20, 2013 to Dealing with the unpredictability

27 Jul 1, 2013
Reply by christy murphy

"Michelle, I agree. One thing I've told myself over and over again is that I won't gi…"

27 Jul 1, 2013
Reply by christy murphy

"Thank you :) hanging in there is something I've been really good at it turns out."

27 Jul 1, 2013
Reply by christy murphy

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service