Return_life's Discussions (360)

Discussions Replied To (358) Replies Latest Activity

"I had very slow progress... and for the last 3 months no more new hairs. My dr advis…"

Return_life replied Oct 18, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"You are unfortunately maybe a non responder. Majority of people are good responders.…"

Return_life replied Oct 4, 2016 to Xeljanz Users...Let's Stay Connected Here in 2016!

198 Feb 11, 2019
Reply by singh

"Hi all. Its been a while... 33 years old male, 10 years with alopecia. Almost univer…"

Return_life replied Aug 14, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"You nailed it"

Return_life replied May 25, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi, you gave very little details concerning your story. If you are really looking fo…"

Return_life replied May 17, 2016 to How to deal with a mean family member

12 Jun 14, 2016
Reply by MTR

"U guys realize how lucky u are because xelsource is only for usa"

Return_life replied May 10, 2016 to Xeljanz: Price/Insurance concerns? Call Xelsource at 1-855 493-5526

28 Feb 12, 2018
Reply by Newjack

"Ok... was just curious. I worked 8 years in the pharmaceutical industry. More specif…"

Return_life replied May 6, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"James... by curiosity, do u work in the pharmaceutical field?"

Return_life replied May 6, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I have them also. I have au. Around lips and a bit around eyebrows also. They hurt w…"

Return_life replied Apr 30, 2016 to For people with AU, do you still have those almost invisible hairs on your face?

3 Apr 30, 2016
Reply by JessicaStinkle

"Amazing. Did you see improvement for the nails pitting? Stay on 2 pills... don't try…"

Return_life replied Apr 19, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service