Return_life's Discussions (360)

Discussions Replied To (358) Replies Latest Activity

"Exactly.... don't know why people saw sarcasm in my previous messages. In the medica…"

Return_life replied Feb 10, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Same here... it's common with autoimmune disease that the second or third go around…"

Return_life replied Feb 10, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Awesome progress... big hug"

Return_life replied Feb 6, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Ok so let me ask u a question. Where all this 'hate' for xeljanz and other immunosup…"

Return_life replied Jan 18, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Being AU is not living a life for many people. It's a nightmare for many. Psoriasis…"

Return_life replied Jan 18, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Brain surgery? Car accident?  Wow... people can be harsh man. People in general don'…"

Return_life replied Jan 14, 2018 to Confrontation

9 Apr 6, 2018
Reply by Modern Show

"I have just sent you a friend request. Am in montreal now"

Return_life replied Jan 14, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hahaha your post made me laugh.  Good attitude"

Return_life replied Dec 28, 2017 to New and Frustrated

56 Feb 15, 2018
Reply by Lucy

"Food and environment may play a part...  But what about our genes? 92% of twins deve…"

Return_life replied Dec 28, 2017 to New and Frustrated

56 Feb 15, 2018
Reply by Lucy

"Lots of people had success with 4 pills a day. Some doctors says it is better to tak…"

Return_life replied Dec 19, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service