Return_life's Discussions (360)

Discussions Replied To (358) Replies Latest Activity

"Good info "

Return_life replied Dec 18, 2017 to Your Doc May Be Treating Alopecia Incorrectly!!

1 Dec 18, 2017
Reply by Return_life

"In combination to xeljanz?"

Return_life replied Dec 17, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"https://sites.google.com/site/dudleyslowdosenaltrexonesites/home/drugs-to-avoid-on-l…"

Return_life replied Dec 14, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Google fecal microbiota transplant alopecia...  You will have some info. Obviously w…"

Return_life replied Dec 12, 2017 to How Close Are We To Actually Finding a Cure?

17 Dec 12, 2017
Reply by Return_life

"Sma is a neurological disease... not an autoimmune disease like RA/Crohns/Psoriasis…"

Return_life replied Dec 12, 2017 to How Close Are We To Actually Finding a Cure?

17 Dec 12, 2017
Reply by Return_life

"We are all in this together. You will respond Frida. There are a few treatments, at…"

Return_life replied Dec 7, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"U nailed it. IL2 was in the past used for cancer. We know today for a fact it has an…"

Return_life replied Dec 7, 2017 to Xeljanz and scary side effects

7 Jan 6, 2018
Reply by Ben

"Sides depend from person to person. He stopped due to acne. Very severe acne and he…"

Return_life replied Dec 7, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Well I did 2 treatments of xeljanz. First time I followed the product monograph. My…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I got 100% facial hair and body hair back. My head is around 40% but I don't have pa…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service