Return_life's Discussions (360)

Discussions Replied To (358) Replies Latest Activity

"I personally know someone AU for 30 years. He stopped xeljanz after 1 year of taking…"

Return_life replied Dec 6, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Immunosuppresor are nothing new. It's been prescribed for autoimmune disease for a l…"

Return_life replied Dec 6, 2017 to Xeljanz and scary side effects

7 Jan 6, 2018
Reply by Ben

"Playing with dosage is how I got my facial hair back... 2 things u gotta be careful…"

Return_life replied Dec 6, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Prp gave some results to the son of deveze marc. Not a complete regrowth but a littl…"

Return_life replied Dec 6, 2017 to PRP for AA anyone try it?

12 Dec 6, 2017
Reply by Return_life

"Bonne nouvelle si tu dis que le prp  a eu un resultat.  Peut etre en le combinant a…"

Return_life replied Dec 5, 2017 to PRP for AA anyone try it?

12 Dec 6, 2017
Reply by Return_life

"You just started therapy... for the next month try not to think too much about it (i…"

Return_life replied Dec 5, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"It's normal. As soon as I start an immunosuppresor I have a cold the same week. Ofte…"

Return_life replied Dec 5, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Exactly. I think we are in a phase where physician need to try combinations for non…"

Return_life replied Dec 5, 2017 to Xeljanz and methotrexate together to improve efficacy

31 Mar 10, 2020
Reply by Fonsi

"C est une bonne nouvelle Kevin. Bcp de gens meme avec xeljanz ont une repousse extre…"

Return_life replied Dec 5, 2017 to Xeljanz and methotrexate together to improve efficacy

31 Mar 10, 2020
Reply by Fonsi

"No but keep us informed please. This is an interesting combination. Are you AU? "

Return_life replied Dec 4, 2017 to Xeljanz and methotrexate together to improve efficacy

31 Mar 10, 2020
Reply by Fonsi

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service