sadele's Discussions (176)

Discussions Replied To (164) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi! I'm in Seattle Washington and have been on Xeljanz for 4 months now. I started J…"

sadele replied Nov 5, 2015 to XELJANZERS! How Many of Us on Xeljanz Now? Where Are You Located?

36 Jan 11, 2020
Reply by Apple

"Hi Starshine, I've been doing steroid shots in my scalp. I haven't added Plaquenil,…"

sadele replied Oct 28, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I am at a loss... About to finish month 4 and haven't seen anything worth reporting…"

sadele replied Oct 28, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I just went on the website and watched the videos.... There is NOTHING on there rega…"

sadele replied Oct 23, 2015 to Daughter with Alopecia and results with a product we are trying

83 Jan 31, 2019
Reply by hagster

"Hi Football Fan, I'm experiencing a very similar result. I was on  2 a day for 2 mon…"

sadele replied Oct 20, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Starshine. Are you AU? I've been on 20mg a day for 6 weeks now and prior to that…"

sadele replied Oct 12, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Susan, I'm so happy for you and your progress! Seeing your pictures makes my hear…"

sadele replied Oct 9, 2015 to My Stanford trial experience, part 2 (Xeljanz)

179 Jan 21, 2017
Reply by Alma

"My husband flew down to Mexico and got 4 boxes (56 pills each box) for $3100. He fle…"

sadele replied Sep 23, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I understand how you're feeling.... I'm feeling the same way. I've already spent a l…"

sadele replied Sep 17, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"That's amazing, I'm very happy for you! How were you taking the prednisone with Xelj…"

sadele replied Sep 16, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service