sadele's Discussions (176)

Discussions Replied To (164) Replies Latest Activity

"I'll report back tomorrow after I meet with him.. How long have you been on the medi…"

sadele replied Apr 24, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Has anyone heard from Susan McAdams? She started a different thread and got good res…"

sadele replied Apr 24, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"That's incredible after having AU for 20 years!! God bless you! I'm actually in CT t…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"From my understanding xeljanz will not work for male pattern baldness. It's an immun…"

sadele replied Apr 23, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I had a miscarriage. I started back on the xeljanz on March 24th... I'm expecting gr…"

sadele replied Apr 18, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I found out I was pregnant with our second child. So I stopped taking the medication."

sadele replied Apr 18, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you for the information. I struggled with horrible allergies in my teens and 2…"

sadele replied Apr 17, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"When I stopped xeljanz my hair fell out."

sadele replied Apr 17, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"That looks like good progress... it where I was at about 8 months. At 1 year and a h…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Is this a xeljanz study or a study for a different drug?"

sadele replied Apr 14, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service