sadele's Discussions (176)

Discussions Replied To (164) Replies Latest Activity

"I logged in and it was easy. You just need an email and password. There's good infor…"

sadele replied Apr 3, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I stopped because I found out I was pregnant with my second child... I had a miscarr…"

sadele replied Mar 26, 2017 to Anyone given up on Xeljanz?

11 Mar 30, 2017
Reply by Stars-r-Aligned

"I had zero hair when I started Xeljanz... I was AU. No brows, lashes, head or body h…"

sadele replied Mar 24, 2017 to Anyone given up on Xeljanz?

11 Mar 30, 2017
Reply by Stars-r-Aligned

"I was taking 20mg for over a year with zero side affects. You just apply for the 20m…"

sadele replied Mar 20, 2017 to Anyone given up on Xeljanz?

11 Mar 30, 2017
Reply by Stars-r-Aligned

"Hi mtran2000, When you re-apply; the application has a section asking how many mg's…"

sadele replied Mar 20, 2017 to Anyone given up on Xeljanz?

11 Mar 30, 2017
Reply by Stars-r-Aligned

"Starshine, I am So So happy for you! Wow! I was almost there but had to stop the med…"

sadele replied Mar 14, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Ruxolitinib is more costly than Xeljanz.. it's approved for bone cancer, which is wh…"

sadele replied Mar 14, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I got about 90% growth on my head, but no brows and no top lashes.. I was AU for abo…"

sadele replied Mar 10, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you so much for writing this, I have been so down lately and I keep praying th…"

sadele replied Mar 10, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"HI Football Fan, It's good to hear from you. I've also looked into Ruxolitnib. I thi…"

sadele replied Mar 9, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service