Anna's Discussions (137)

Discussions Replied To (134) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Newjack - I couldn't say unfortunately because I am at 5 months on a very very hi…"

Anna replied Jun 25, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"In my case there are two possibilities that come to mind: prolonged (like 10 years)…"

Anna replied Jun 21, 2018 to Possible alopecia triggers?

14 Oct 16, 2018
Reply by Bethany Ann

"Interesting. I do not have FFA - I am AU - but the AU developed suddenly and at the…"

Anna replied Jun 18, 2018 to FFA and hot flushes/sweating

2 Jun 18, 2018
Reply by Pamela

"I am actually going to see Dr. King on the 26th - and believe me I have a list of qu…"

Anna replied Jun 18, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Well, I am in the minority with you Football fan, and I know how much it SUCKS. I do…"

Anna replied Jun 17, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Will do."

Anna replied Jun 16, 2018 to For those of you with alopecia universalis like myself at what age did you develop it?

30 Jun 21, 2018
Reply by Hannah

"Football fan how long and at what dose were you on Xeljanz before it was determined…"

Anna replied Jun 16, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Have you tried Xeljanz Singh?"

Anna replied Jun 15, 2018 to For those of you with alopecia universalis like myself at what age did you develop it?

30 Jun 21, 2018
Reply by Hannah

"Hi Singh - 5 months, now at 60 mgs a day - no results whatsoever :("

Anna replied Jun 15, 2018 to For those of you with alopecia universalis like myself at what age did you develop it?

30 Jun 21, 2018
Reply by Hannah

"Hi there, I totally feel you :). I am 49 and have been AU for one year exactly, aft…"

Anna replied Jun 7, 2018 to Newbie with AU I think!

8 Jun 13, 2018
Reply by JeffreySF

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service