Jckah's Discussions (51)

Discussions Replied To (51) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Jen! I figured it was worth a try. I really did enjoy being gluten free thoug…"

Jckah replied Feb 26, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you xeljanzmiracle!"

Jckah replied Feb 24, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hey guys, it's been a month since I stopped taking xeljanz and in the past week most…"

Jckah replied Feb 24, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Yes, I chose to only be on xeljanz for a specific amount of time due to health conce…"

Jckah replied Feb 8, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hello friends. I figured I'd let you know, I've been off xeljanz for two weeks (my 7…"

Jckah replied Feb 6, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks! I've been on two pills a day, cortisone injections every 4-6 weeks, and I in…"

Jckah replied Dec 29, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Today marks 6 months."

Jckah replied Dec 29, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"You look amazing! So happy for you!"

Jckah replied Dec 16, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Are those from another country? My guess would be days of the week"

Jckah replied Dec 2, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks Megn! I was really slow at first but I saw a lot of growth at the 3 month mar…"

Jckah replied Dec 1, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service