Jckah's Discussions (51)

Discussions Replied To (51) Replies Latest Activity

"Anyone experiencing a tight feeling in their chest? I'm just over 6 weeks on xeljanz…"

Jckah replied Aug 27, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks Lori! I really appreciate that!"

Jckah replied Aug 25, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"That's exactly why I stopped telling people. I hate being pitied or looked at differ…"

Jckah replied Aug 24, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"6 week mark. I'm pretty positive the shedding stopped. I'm just excited/nervous to t…"

Jckah replied Aug 24, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"This! Congrats on the progress!"

Jckah replied Aug 16, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"You're roughly where I'm at. Depending on the person, it can take a few months to ca…"

Jckah replied Aug 16, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I was unsure the past few days but I can definitely tell now, I'm still losing hair.…"

Jckah replied Aug 12, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I'm getting cortisone injections once a month and that started in June. I tried pred…"

Jckah replied Aug 11, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you so much!"

Jckah replied Aug 10, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Exciting! yours looks more filled in than mine, I hope mine looks like that by next…"

Jckah replied Aug 10, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service