Sara's Discussions (52)

Discussions Replied To (50) Replies Latest Activity

"Are xeljanz carcinogenic?"

Sara replied May 29, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"What's he think about this site? Sara: https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT031373…"

Sara replied May 28, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"How many years do you think it was alopecia cure According to research universities…"

Sara replied May 28, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Is the University of Chicago for the treatment of alopecia on stem cell work? Is…"

Sara replied May 27, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I was seven months xeljanz tablets eat, but growth is very slow day for fifteen mg t…"

Sara replied May 18, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I'm sure your intestinal parasite test manager"

Sara replied May 5, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"This is an older version of Abu Ali Sina He alopecia telling Fox pain Text in Persia…"

Sara replied May 5, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Intestinal parasites can be understood with a test version of its treatment of alope…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hello In traditional medicine and modern medicine these parasites do not care about…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Yes"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service