IcarusAlopecia's Discussions (54)

Discussions Replied To (54) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you!"

IcarusAlopecia replied Apr 29, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you! I am but also really hoping my insurance decision gets overturned by the…"

IcarusAlopecia replied Apr 29, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"**4 Month Update*** Hi everyone. Can't believe it's been 4 months since I've starte…"

IcarusAlopecia replied Apr 28, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Your best bet is to Google her and call her office."

IcarusAlopecia replied Apr 28, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Almost coming on 3 months. Went to dermatologist and she was pleased with my growth,…"

IcarusAlopecia replied Mar 26, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Also, hold off on any other vitamins, etc. If you're NOT taking them now and you're…"

IcarusAlopecia replied Mar 16, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I wouldn't take it on an empty stomach. Maybe try 30 mins after you eat? My doctor i…"

IcarusAlopecia replied Mar 16, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Alope88, I don't think multivitamins or probiotics will offset anything. It shoul…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I agree. Less of any drug would be ideal. I hope I get to a point where 1 pill is al…"

IcarusAlopecia replied Mar 14, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Awesome, result!!! You look fabulous!"

IcarusAlopecia replied Mar 14, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service