muaomun's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Why go to turkey I get xeljanz I can sellin to you"

muaomun replied Jul 21, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"It's 2000 for 30 5 milligrams and its increasing. 2 grand isent even the exsact numb…"

muaomun replied Jul 17, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Well if anybody grows the balls hit me up I got it just email me and you'll see how…"

muaomun replied Jul 15, 2016 to Can someone please tell me how I can get into a tofacinitib or xeljanz trial or Ruxolitinib PLEASE?

16 Sep 30, 2016
Reply by blondfrog

"Don't listen to his clown ass Columbia university isent going to do anything for you…"

muaomun replied Jul 15, 2016 to Can someone please tell me how I can get into a tofacinitib or xeljanz trial or Ruxolitinib PLEASE?

16 Sep 30, 2016
Reply by blondfrog

"Im not asking you to send me money and then I'll send you the pics I'm saying I'll s…"

16 Sep 30, 2016
Reply by blondfrog

"Buddy email me and I'll email you pics along with my face along with your name on a…"

16 Sep 30, 2016
Reply by blondfrog

"Yeah okay man pershi prions don't lie bro shoot a email anytime"

16 Sep 30, 2016
Reply by blondfrog

"Hey man email me willievalentin17@gmail.com I can send you pics I'm the real deal I…"

muaomun replied Jul 14, 2016 to Can someone please tell me how I can get into a tofacinitib or xeljanz trial or Ruxolitinib PLEASE?

16 Sep 30, 2016
Reply by blondfrog

"your trying to get  your hands on xeljanz messedge me I have xeljanz and sell it at…"

muaomun replied Jul 10, 2016 to Can someone please tell me how I can get into a tofacinitib or xeljanz trial or Ruxolitinib PLEASE?

16 Sep 30, 2016
Reply by blondfrog

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service