Eric W.'s Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"I've been wondering the same thing. My dermatologist gave me Locoid 0.1% which is .0…"

Eric W. replied Nov 2, 2009 to Redness where losing hair or eyebrows?

25 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by clare

"Thanks for the information, I really appreciate it.....I'll check out Jeffrey's eyeb…"

Eric W. replied Nov 2, 2009 to Redness where losing hair or eyebrows?

25 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by clare

"Hi Heather, Thanks for the helpful info......I plan on passing the feedback I got f…"

Eric W. replied Nov 1, 2009 to Redness where losing hair or eyebrows?

25 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by clare

"I have been using the cream they gave me for 3 weeks now w/very little re-growth and…"

Eric W. replied Nov 1, 2009 to Redness where losing hair or eyebrows?

25 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by clare

"Clare, thanks for that post......Like I said, the treatment for both is the same so…"

Eric W. replied Oct 31, 2009 to Redness where losing hair or eyebrows?

25 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by clare

"I don't believe that we are in the catagory of "weakened immune systems" in regards…"

Eric W. replied Oct 31, 2009 to Is anybody getting the Flu or H1N1 vaccine?

6 Nov 1, 2009
Reply by spaganya

"Well the treatment for a rash and Alopecia are just about the same so we shall see w…"

Eric W. replied Oct 31, 2009 to Redness where losing hair or eyebrows?

25 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by clare

"Hi, I know that you posted this a few months ago but I figured I would drop you a l…"

Eric W. replied Oct 26, 2009 to Alopecia in Law Enforcement

15 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Shelby Sanford

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service