Xeljanzmiracle's Discussions (791)

Discussions Replied To (773) Replies Latest Activity

"OMG Dwhite, guess what? Good News!!! You can get 4 months ($12,000 worth) of free Xe…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Dec 9, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank u Alo-Mom for helping out!"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Dec 9, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Great! In addition, call Xelsource and have them mail you the application for the Ha…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Dwhite. thank you SO MUCH for your faith based response and appreciation of my effor…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Mtran2000, By insinuating that I'm on a "manhunt," you continue to be disrespectful…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I have the private messages and page numbers where Mtran2000 offered to buy the Xelj…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Katiegirl, that's GREAT news, considering it's been 6 months since u discontinued Xe…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Katiegirl, you are already losing hair. Your eyebrow and eyelashes count. But I unde…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Dec 8, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I never sold any Xeljanz so therefore I never got busted for selling it. I just want…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Dec 8, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Mtran2000, stop ASSUMING someone is selling Xeljanz. Maybe they are giving it away a…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service