Lindzzej's Discussions (70)

Discussions Replied To (70) Replies Latest Activity

"Thats so awesome Frida! :) So hapy for you!"

Lindzzej replied Apr 18, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I’ve wondered about the prickling sensation for years, what is that about? I’ve been…"

Lindzzej replied Feb 15, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Yes, though I’m currently waiting on the approval for 2018."

Lindzzej replied Feb 13, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Return_life, are you being serious?"

Lindzzej replied Feb 10, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Almost a year, only side effect really is fatigue and then weight gain.  Labs all co…"

Lindzzej replied Jan 26, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I’m on 5 mg a day, used to be 10 (5 mg twice a day) and I’ve gotten a lot of growth…"

Lindzzej replied Jan 25, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I have a question for anyone out there.  Is anyone experiencing all over joint pain…"

Lindzzej replied Dec 19, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"What is LDN?"

Lindzzej replied Dec 17, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I was wondering if you knew what other drug Northwestern is currently doing trials o…"

Lindzzej replied Dec 12, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I’ve had alopecia areata for around 20 years...lost my whole head of hair when I was…"

Lindzzej replied Nov 19, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service