Lindzzej's Discussions (70)

Discussions Replied To (70) Replies Latest Activity

"That's great information singh thank you :)"

Lindzzej replied Dec 17, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks a lot villa fan, so appreciate it."

Lindzzej replied Sep 23, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Has anyone in this discussion had any luck on methotrexate? Thanks in advance."

Lindzzej replied Sep 22, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Strawberry, do you relay to Xelsource that its for off label use?"

Lindzzej replied Sep 13, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"That is really helpful Jcortez thanks alot"

Lindzzej replied May 15, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Xeljanzmiracle, do you simply take your prescription and the copay card with you to…"

Lindzzej replied May 14, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Agree with you 100% gcobb...cannot express how frustrated and sad I am."

Lindzzej replied May 12, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks so much Xeljanzmiracle, I know about the hardship program, just working up th…"

Lindzzej replied Mar 23, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I've had cortisone injections or kenalog injections for years....thank god bc I don'…"

Lindzzej replied Mar 22, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Very well said Fighting Alopecia"

Lindzzej replied Mar 3, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service