Lindzzej's Discussions (70)

Discussions Replied To (70) Replies Latest Activity

"Tamer, one of the questions on the app asks if you what meds you have been on for RA…"

Lindzzej replied Feb 22, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thats really great, im going to do that! They didnt make you specify on the form wha…"

Lindzzej replied Feb 19, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Tamer, Ive been aware of the copay program for Xeljanz, however, when I called Pf…"

Lindzzej replied Feb 19, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Arun, Ive done a ton of research on both of these drugs and the Ruxolitinib is us…"

Lindzzej replied Jan 12, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Where did you order from?"

Lindzzej replied Dec 20, 2014 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I was thinking the same thing about switching insurances....not sure though because…"

Lindzzej replied Dec 20, 2014 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Do you know of any Canadian mail order pharmacies that carry it? I contacted Canada…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I have been looking for a Canadian mail order pharmacy that carries it so I can orde…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I have been fighting the insurance company for months and I dont intend to stop unti…"

Lindzzej replied Dec 19, 2014 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Geoff, I've been doing a ton of research on Xeljanz because my dermatologist has pr…"

Lindzzej replied Dec 18, 2014 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service