Kate's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Nat! I take a few other supplements, vitD, fish oil and vitamin consistently, som…"

Kate replied Mar 18, 2021 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi everyone I have had great success with Xeljanz generic, but my WBC count has been…"

Kate replied Mar 18, 2021 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi They have been in contact with me just a few weeks ago and said they won't be sh…"

Kate replied Apr 23, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I have been on 10 mg for 6 months with no response, upped to 15 and then 20 on month…"

Kate replied Oct 24, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi! I'm in the UK at the moment and I've struggled to find a doctor who has practic…"

Kate replied Oct 10, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you, it would be great! Do you need to book appointments well in advance?"

Kate replied Oct 10, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks - I wasn't aware of any doctors in Europe who would know/have experience in J…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Thanks, that's good to know. Are you happy with the treatment/advice? "

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi guys I can see many of you see Dr. Bordone, who is in NYC. Does she work with ov…"

Kate replied Oct 9, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Thanks for your reply and sorry for taking so long to get back. I have only been…"

Kate replied Jul 6, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service