K-Dunk's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"That is true but I will say we have never had hair that has grown back so thick and…"

K-Dunk replied Nov 1, 2015 to Daughter with Alopecia and results with a product we are trying

83 Jan 31, 2019
Reply by hagster

"I hope you were able to see my daughters photo. That is why I am so impressed with t…"

K-Dunk replied Oct 30, 2015 to Daughter with Alopecia and results with a product we are trying

83 Jan 31, 2019
Reply by hagster

"Kristidunkle.monat.com. Thanks for looking and being kind. I just want to bring a li…"

K-Dunk replied Oct 26, 2015 to Daughter with Alopecia and results with a product we are trying

83 Jan 31, 2019
Reply by hagster

"I have not heard of results with universalis yet but I am hoping it would work for t…"

K-Dunk replied Oct 26, 2015 to Daughter with Alopecia and results with a product we are trying

83 Jan 31, 2019
Reply by hagster

"And I will say I have too been exhausted with fighting Alopecia. My word people if y…"

K-Dunk replied Oct 24, 2015 to Daughter with Alopecia and results with a product we are trying

83 Jan 31, 2019
Reply by hagster

"And if any of you would like to chat with me and get to know me on a personal level…"

K-Dunk replied Oct 22, 2015 to Daughter with Alopecia and results with a product we are trying

83 Jan 31, 2019
Reply by hagster

"Sorry you feel that way. I was only trying to give other Alopecia sufferers hope. I…"

K-Dunk replied Oct 22, 2015 to Daughter with Alopecia and results with a product we are trying

83 Jan 31, 2019
Reply by hagster

"Well I'm a woman. You can choose to trust me or not but I'm legit. My daughter is re…"

83 Jan 31, 2019
Reply by hagster

"I signed on recently to become a representative so I sell it through home sales much…"

83 Jan 31, 2019
Reply by hagster

"Did you see the photos I attached?  Those are real people.  The girl is actually my…"

83 Jan 31, 2019
Reply by hagster

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service