Katie B's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Can we also not forget - and I think this bit is probably important. Parents are wei…"

Katie B replied Apr 14, 2013 to I'm an alien

81 May 2, 2013
Reply by Miss Erica

"Oh dear! Sounds as though you were both having a stressed moment and snapping at eac…"

Katie B replied Apr 14, 2013 to I'm an alien

81 May 2, 2013
Reply by Miss Erica

"I once knew a buddhist monk who worked part time in a cafe ;)"

Katie B replied Aug 22, 2012 to 7 things never to say to a bald woman

28 Mar 22, 2022
Reply by Anne Williams

"'Ewwwwwwwwwwww thats disguussstttiiiinnng' Yup. I had this the other day. Very loudl…"

Katie B replied Aug 16, 2012 to 7 things never to say to a bald woman

28 Mar 22, 2022
Reply by Anne Williams

"Fab Riana - would be good to get any thoughts from your friend :)"

Katie B replied Apr 25, 2012 to Henna Head Tattoos and Stubbly Bits! And I need some advice :)

17 May 12, 2012
Reply by Gill

"Fab stuff! You never know who might know or who knows someone who knows or knows som…"

Katie B replied Apr 25, 2012 to Henna Head Tattoos and Stubbly Bits! And I need some advice :)

17 May 12, 2012
Reply by Gill

"Im taking a little bit of comfort from your derm saying it was ok :) Can I ask why t…"

17 May 12, 2012
Reply by Gill

"Veet do a few different kinds and they have different smells - i dont find them as p…"

Katie B replied Apr 24, 2012 to Henna Head Tattoos and Stubbly Bits! And I need some advice :)

17 May 12, 2012
Reply by Gill

"Hi Rose. What brand did you use?"

Katie B replied Apr 24, 2012 to Henna Head Tattoos and Stubbly Bits! And I need some advice :)

17 May 12, 2012
Reply by Gill

"Yup black henna is evil stuff! The lady whos offered is such a good artist - Ive see…"

17 May 12, 2012
Reply by Gill

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service