zarrin's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Kevin, i have bought 5 boxes last month in Turkey. There were no problem with cus…"

zarrin replied Feb 9, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Dear all, today I bought Zeljanz for 1700 turkish lira in Istanbul.  Please see the…"

zarrin replied Jan 5, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Other photo with barcode"

zarrin replied May 3, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Sonex, I send you Zeljanz photo which I bought in Istanbul.could you please let…"

zarrin replied May 3, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Sonex, Thank you I will wait for address"

zarrin replied Apr 29, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Dear Sonex, Thank you so much, where did you buy it ? I means which pharmacy , Also…"

zarrin replied Apr 28, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Sones how much does Xeljanz cost in Turkey?"

zarrin replied Apr 27, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi, what is the price in Turkey?"

zarrin replied Apr 26, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Dear Themis, I want to buy Xeljanz as I have AU for almost 20 years. Could you pleas…"

zarrin replied Apr 26, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi, I am going to Istanbul to buy Zeljanz. Could you please let me know how much th…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service