Bumblebeee's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"I’ve been on Xeljanz since the Spring if 2015.  I’d say that 85-90% if my hair grew…"

Bumblebeee replied Feb 15, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"It sounds like your hair is starting to come in everywhere now Football fan. I didn'…"

Bumblebeee replied Jun 29, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Football Fan. I've been on Xeljanz for over a year. I started in May of 2015 and…"

Bumblebeee replied Jun 28, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Jason, How long were you on the Xeljanz until you started to see regrowth? Thanks"

Bumblebeee replied Jun 30, 2015 to Been on Xeljanz now for 10 Months

10 Jul 1, 2015
Reply by sadele

"Hi, I've been on Xeljanz for about 5 weeks and so far I've been pretty disappointed.…"

Bumblebeee replied Jun 19, 2015 to Is anyone else not responding to Xeljanz?

34 Oct 12, 2020
Reply by ariel015

"Hi doodler, It's interesting you mentioned allergies because since the alopecia has…"

Bumblebeee replied May 26, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I've been lurking on this discussion thread but now feel compelled to put in my 2 ce…"

Bumblebeee replied May 26, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service