mastros's Discussions (123)

Discussions Replied To (123) Replies Latest Activity

"I do cut my hair every few weeks. I like them short. I also do the same in my beard.…"

mastros replied Aug 1, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Fortunately, I can afford buying from Turkey the original one. A lot of people in th…"

mastros replied Aug 1, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks. Over the past couple of years I have worked on caring as little as possible…"

mastros replied Jul 31, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks for the support ;-) I have visited many doctors in my life both for alopecia…"

mastros replied Jul 31, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I haven't posted in a while. It's been now 2 years and 4 months in Xeljanz out of w…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"This was raised a few weeks back. I am copy pasting my reply from back then "This s…"

mastros replied May 31, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Nice. Small hair here and there is a good signal. Hang in there. Good luck."

mastros replied May 30, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"https://www.webmd.com/drugs/2/drug-8680/minoxidil-oral/details check the side effect…"

mastros replied May 12, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Newjack. I have been using tablet Minoxidil 5mgs once per day for the last 5 months.…"

mastros replied May 10, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I had acne on my back after starting being on Xeljanz. It went away after a year and…"

mastros replied May 9, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service