Sarah Reade, MD's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"I cannot NOT wear a hat or wig. My head and scalp get way too cold. It sweats under…"

Sarah Reade, MD replied Jan 22, 2020 to Big impact on life

14 Jan 22, 2020
Reply by SusanM

"Elle, I was in my mid 50's when my hair started to fall out. It started with just tw…"

Sarah Reade, MD replied Jan 13, 2020 to Big impact on life

14 Jan 22, 2020
Reply by SusanM

"So do I! I try to imagine what it would be like to have real hair again. I think it…"

Sarah Reade, MD replied Jan 7, 2015 to Alopecia

20 Jan 7, 2015
Reply by Sarah Reade, MD

"You are pretty close to correct, except that the lesions are not always small. The b…"

Sarah Reade, MD replied Jan 5, 2015 to Alopecia

20 Jan 7, 2015
Reply by Sarah Reade, MD

"Right, The brand name is Propecia. It is an anti-androgenic kind of hormone blocker.…"

Sarah Reade, MD replied Jan 1, 2015 to Alopecia

20 Jan 7, 2015
Reply by Sarah Reade, MD

"I would be very careful of any supplements that purport to accelerate hair growth. T…"

20 Jan 7, 2015
Reply by Sarah Reade, MD

"I agree with you. I will never forget how awful I felt when half my hair was still t…"

20 Jan 7, 2015
Reply by Sarah Reade, MD

"Susan S, Your instincts are 100% correct. Regrowth of hair after extensive hair loss…"

20 Jan 7, 2015
Reply by Sarah Reade, MD

"Mine started as typical coin shaped patches on the back of my head. I had long hair…"

20 Jan 7, 2015
Reply by Sarah Reade, MD

"That sounds great. There is an old glaucoma eye drop that has recently been FDA appr…"

Sarah Reade, MD replied Nov 22, 2014 to Losing eye lashes

19 Nov 20, 2015
Reply by Dominique Cleopatra

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service