skip's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"Alopecia friends...  I've been to China twice for this treatment.  Once in August of…"

skip replied Feb 1, 2016 to The cure!!!

191 Mar 28, 2022
Reply by Jade

"Alopecia friends...  I've been to China twice for this treatment.  Once in August of…"

skip replied Feb 1, 2016 to The cure!!!

191 Mar 28, 2022
Reply by Jade

"Ah... I did DNCB and quit after 4 months of horrible itching and blisters.  Never ag…"

skip replied Jun 9, 2015 to My Stanford trial experience, part 2 (Xeljanz)

179 Jan 21, 2017
Reply by Alma

"Alan!  Did you grow it back with xeljanz or did it just come back (heard of that hap…"

skip replied Jun 9, 2015 to My Stanford trial experience, part 2 (Xeljanz)

179 Jan 21, 2017
Reply by Alma

"Hey.... I hope you saw my post earlier. That pain in your stomach concerns me. I end…"

skip replied May 26, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"****PLEASE READ****** To all of you on Xeljanz I really feel i need to share the lat…"

skip replied May 8, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I haven't heard of this!  Can you post any article or info you know of?  :)"

skip replied May 4, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Guys... Truly sorry if my name change suggestion was perceived as insensitive or spa…"

skip replied May 3, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Bravo Danny!!! Amen....I second that challenge. Have a great weekend everyone."

skip replied May 1, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"It looks like you're on your way!  The visible hair line is awesome...just seems lik…"

skip replied Apr 29, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service