bauer's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"I am currently taking 6 pills one day, once a month. Just finished up my third dosag…"

bauer replied Sep 17, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks! I was taking the medicine monthly and just took my third dosage along with m…"

bauer replied Sep 16, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you so much! "

bauer replied Sep 16, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi all, I have been a bit busy and haven't checked in on the website in several wee…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi all,  I visited Dr. King yesterday for my first checkup since starting Xeljanz ab…"

bauer replied Jun 17, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi everyone! Thought I'd check back in after a nice long week of vacation. I'm glad…"

bauer replied Jun 1, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi there,  Dr. King recommends using a specific pharmacy in CT as it has the lowest…"

bauer replied May 11, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi there, many of us share your pain. Those without alopecia just see us in a differ…"

bauer replied May 8, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi there Fenster! I'd love to be facebook friends and give ya as much help as I can,…"

bauer replied May 8, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Sure thing, I'll send ya a message now!"

bauer replied May 7, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service