Milana's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi ADML, Thank you for standing up for us, the autoimmune alopecians, in your previ…"

Milana replied Jul 24, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you. I will certainly take a look."

Milana replied Jul 20, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you for your support bibby. You're right Xeljanz is not the only medicine of t…"

Milana replied Jul 20, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you for your suggestion asp2014. Xeljanz and cortisone injections combination…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi singh, they are legit I bought them from one of the large pharmacies in Istanbul.…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Here is the picture:"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Suzie, thanks for your message. Happy the Xeljanz worked for you. It is indeed frust…"

Milana replied Jul 19, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hello Erdem, Sorry to hear you are facing the same problem with not getting scalp ha…"

Milana replied Jul 19, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Everyone, I am new to this forum but I have been following the discussions here f…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service