Kat's Discussions (55)

Discussions Replied To (53) Replies Latest Activity

"I think it's absolute horseshit that this trial has so much interest yet Xeljanz is…"

Kat replied May 11, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Maybe...AlopeciaOpenedMyEyes?"

Kat replied Apr 29, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I hope for all of us that this medication is something that just jump starts to wher…"

Kat replied Apr 29, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Kimberj, u look AMAZING! I have vellus hairs over most of my head but not really the…"

Kat replied Apr 3, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Okay. That clarifies a lot, thank u. So...per calendar year means u couldn't, say, a…"

Kat replied Mar 31, 2015 to My Stanford trial experience, part 2 (Xeljanz)

179 Jan 21, 2017
Reply by Alma

"Hi Susan. I was going to wait for someone else to bring this up but no one has. I wi…"

Kat replied Mar 31, 2015 to My Stanford trial experience, part 2 (Xeljanz)

179 Jan 21, 2017
Reply by Alma

"Okay, i have a question concerning bodily tension and inflammation: have u noticed a…"

Kat replied Mar 25, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Me too! I submitted my dna for research last year and am hoping to be invited to par…"

Kat replied Mar 15, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Your hair looks great! I'm jealous, mine has been gone for about 3 years, tho i alwa…"

Kat replied Mar 15, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Oh, that is great for u! Well i was never all that bald, maybe a patch or two, until…"

Kat replied Feb 19, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service