Sad_Rapunzel's Discussions (78)

Discussions Replied To (77) Replies Latest Activity

"You are not right.  I have left with 1/6 of what I have got before.  Or you think I…"

Sad_Rapunzel replied Mar 20, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I a, so happy I found you, guys.  Thank you so much for your reply. Thank you for fi…"

Sad_Rapunzel replied Mar 20, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"But don't you ever think why this had happened to you? Why nobody from your surround…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you so much, dear TC.  I amazed how open-heart and kind you are. And you see r…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I have never herard about these options.  Steroids are way to harmful. Most scary th…"

Sad_Rapunzel replied Mar 19, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you for sharing...  What supplements do you take?  I actually cried a little w…"

Sad_Rapunzel replied Mar 19, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you for your reply  I'm visiting my family in Ukraine now, and will be back i…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"yep  this diet gave me amenorrhea and started my hair loss!"

Sad_Rapunzel replied Mar 19, 2019 to AA for 3-4 years, Partial AU for 1-2 years. I have 100% regrowth on my scalp(not 100% pigment yet), rest of my body regrowth is coming along.

65 Jun 24, 2023
Reply by Shaun

"I understand, I just want to be sure.  You see, in Ukraine and Russia they don't eve…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I wish I'd have these kind o doctors... It seems to me that they all just treat you…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service