Merry's Discussions (126)

Discussions Replied To (122) Replies Latest Activity

"You should probably give it more time. Do you have a doctor overseeing your treatmen…"

Merry replied Jan 17, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"My doctor waited until I was on 10 mg for 6 month before increasing my dosage to 20…"

Merry replied Jan 17, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Lattisse only works if you already have lashes. It keeps them from cycling out and t…"

Merry replied Jun 9, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"RascalX2, don't despair so soon. The cough can be lots of things like allergies or a…"

Merry replied Mar 24, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"That is so great for just 5 months! Yours is much thicker than mine after 14 months…"

Merry replied Jan 21, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Here are some recent pictures of my regrowth. The first is my lashes and brows. The…"

Merry replied Jan 21, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I don't think it would be nearly potent enough to cause regrowth by itself, but it c…"

Merry replied Jan 20, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"No, I take 10mg twice per day for a total of 20mg. I started out at 5mg twice per da…"

Merry replied Jan 20, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I'll try to take some pics in the morning before my hair is mashed down by my wig.  "

Merry replied Jan 19, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I went to my doctor this week. She rates my regrowth at 95 to 98%, but it is so fine…"

Merry replied Jan 19, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service