Rose Marie''s Discussions (1,331)

Discussions Replied To (1248) Replies Latest Activity

"Congrats on your weightloss and new healthy lifestyle.:) It is difficult to say wha…"

Rose Marie' replied Oct 22, 2014 to Hair regrowth after diet! A few questions

7 Jun 28, 2019
Reply by CET1993

"Hello  What you use on your wig and hair really depends on how it is made (cap type…"

Rose Marie' replied Oct 22, 2014 to Best shampoo/conditioner for human hair wigs?

9 Oct 15, 2016
Reply by Othors1

"Yes, my daughter wears her Freedom hair up in high buns all the time.  I also have a…"

Rose Marie' replied Oct 21, 2014 to Top knot

1 Oct 21, 2014
Reply by Rose Marie'

"Hi  This was from CaNaaf, an organisation that is responsible and caring for those w…"

Rose Marie' replied Oct 20, 2014 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hello Katie Alopecia is a very unpredictable condition and nobody can tell you what…"

Rose Marie' replied Oct 19, 2014 to AA for the second time

1 Oct 19, 2014
Reply by Rose Marie'

"Hi Lizzie My daughter tends to wear a false lash... there are many available.  It i…"

Rose Marie' replied Oct 19, 2014 to Losing eye lashes

19 Nov 20, 2015
Reply by Dominique Cleopatra

"Hi  I just wanted to add...there is a lot of information currently on this site wit…"

Rose Marie' replied Oct 19, 2014 to Follea Gripper sport wig

3 Oct 29, 2014
Reply by Rose Marie'

"Hello Manuela I would talk to a doctor and see what is happening.  I believe you ca…"

Rose Marie' replied Oct 19, 2014 to Hair thinning

2 Oct 21, 2014
Reply by Manuela

"Hi  In my experience this is not unusual, the hormonal fluctuations that occur in p…"

Rose Marie' replied Oct 19, 2014 to Every time I'm pregnant my hair grows!

9 Oct 19, 2014
Reply by Rose Marie'

"Hi Alice I will comment as I find this so sad and concerning...  I am an advocate o…"

Rose Marie' replied Oct 19, 2014 to Follea Gripper sport wig

3 Oct 29, 2014
Reply by Rose Marie'

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service