HS's Discussions (52)

Discussions Replied To (52) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Friends- I wanted to share my update. Background-I started with AA at age 14, got…"

HS replied Aug 19, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Susan-I'm the one who had the relapse while on the same dosage of Xeljanz. I star…"

HS replied May 30, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Do you have the link for the paper about this? I am female and I've had a relapse wh…"

HS replied May 23, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi thanks so much for your update! Could you post pictures?aldo, about the ruxolitni…"

HS replied May 14, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Friends - I have been on Xeljanz now since July 2, 2015. I have ALL my eyelashes,…"

HS replied Apr 29, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I have been on Xeljanz since last July. Just this past week I went to the dermatolog…"

HS replied Apr 1, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you so much for responding! I have been taking Biotin and Vitamin D, but hadn'…"

HS replied Mar 28, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"HI Friends, I've looked back through some posts and of course pictures posted by tho…"

HS replied Mar 28, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"oh my gosh I'm SOOO happy for you!! this is wonderful. Beautiful!"

HS replied Mar 21, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Football Fan - this is GREAT news!! I'm so happy for you? Who is the dermatologist i…"

HS replied Mar 21, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service