Debbi Fuller's Discussions (172)

Discussions Replied To (158) Replies Latest Activity

"I feel badly for you that this has happened to you.  It has actually probably happen…"

Debbi Fuller replied Feb 26, 2014 to How to deal with setbacks when dealing with AA?

20 Mar 3, 2014
Reply by Marsha Lampert MBA MS

"Hi Lilac, This may be a turning point for you with your alopecia.  I had a similar e…"

Debbi Fuller replied Jan 26, 2014 to I feel so ashamed

60 Jun 10, 2016
Reply by Solange De Santis

"I would print out this letter that you wrote to AW and give it to her.  Ask her to r…"

Debbi Fuller replied Jan 14, 2014 to Unnecessary comments from family

34 Jan 20, 2014
Reply by Aimee

"Everyone has to handle it in their own way.  Amy is certainly capable of dealing wit…"

Debbi Fuller replied Jan 11, 2014 to The 'Third Date Rule' by Debbi Fuller

53 Mar 22, 2019
Reply by ree221

"Hi Marina, it was a process.  At first I was horribly embarrassed about having alope…"

Debbi Fuller replied Jan 7, 2014 to How do you socialize with alopecia?

59 Jan 16, 2014
Reply by Rose

"This is just my opinion, but I've come to the conclusion that alopecia has a mind of…"

Debbi Fuller replied Jan 3, 2014 to Help! Scalp injections, and side effects?

48 Jan 9, 2014
Reply by Anisha

"Great!  That was fast.  I'm sure he'll be a great guy.  Have fun!!"

Debbi Fuller replied Dec 18, 2013 to The 'Third Date Rule' by Debbi Fuller

53 Mar 22, 2019
Reply by ree221

"Hi Casey, Your experience is more common that people realize.  They think that no on…"

53 Mar 22, 2019
Reply by ree221

"Hi Solange, Love your name by the way, I have a cousin with that name (our family is…"

53 Mar 22, 2019
Reply by ree221

"I think you are looking at it correctly.  If you make her wear a wig, she will feel…"

Debbi Fuller replied Dec 7, 2013 to When to introduce a wig and how to a young child?

28 Jan 5, 2014
Reply by Matica

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service