Cassidymain's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi AM, accept my friend request and i’ll inbox you, or would you want to talk somewh…"

Cassidymain replied Oct 7, 2019 to PF 06651600 Trial

13 May 21, 2020
Reply by Mike R

"Thanks for the support Merry. I’m trying not to stress but it seems like my body doe…"

Cassidymain replied Sep 30, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi everyone, i’ve been having a really tough time lately. I’m on the trial for a new…"

Cassidymain replied Sep 28, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you christopher’s mom!! you sound like a great mother and support system. I’m…"

Cassidymain replied Sep 21, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I’ve posted about it before with more details but i don’t remember the exact name of…"

Cassidymain replied Sep 13, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi hellopeesha! Yeah i’m very happy with where i’ve gotten from having almost nothin…"

Cassidymain replied Sep 12, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Christophers_mom! That’s so comforting to hear, i hate feeling alone in this. I a…"

Cassidymain replied Sep 12, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you Meedo! I’m really happy with where i’ve gotten and i know even if the spot…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi everyone, i know i’ve been posting a lot lately but i just don’t know who else to…"

Cassidymain replied Sep 10, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Frida! it is definitely stressful, I’m also on a study where i can’t control my d…"

Cassidymain replied Sep 5, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service