Cassidymain's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"People who have grown their hair back, what does normal shedding look like? I have r…"

Cassidymain replied Sep 4, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Yeah my dosage has been the same so it can’t be that but i hope it’s just temporary,…"

Cassidymain replied Sep 1, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"because it’s a trial they really just want to see how well the medication itself wor…"

Cassidymain replied Sep 1, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you! The study is a year long so i’m only at the half way mark. That’s why i f…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I also want to add that i’ve been eating more things recently that i used to avoid l…"

Cassidymain replied Aug 31, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hello everyone, i’ve been in the phase 3 trial for pf-06651600 for just over 6 month…"

Cassidymain replied Aug 31, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"It’s actually a jak 3 inhibitor! The results seem to be really good with less side e…"

Cassidymain replied Jul 14, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Kat, im on the trial for the PF-06651600 drug! It’s in the works to be the first…"

Cassidymain replied Jul 12, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you for responding! Congratulations on full regrowth that must feel amazing "

Cassidymain replied Jul 12, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Do you recall how long it took for him to get terminal growth? "

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service