singh's Discussions (652)

Discussions Replied To (642) Replies Latest Activity

"You have to understand that 1500 is still a lot of money and when xeljanz first came…"

singh replied Apr 19, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I agree some people are trying to benefit from getting there free pills who are tryi…"

singh replied Apr 19, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks !"

singh replied Apr 18, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"http://www.ukmi.nhs.uk/applications/ndo/record_view_open.asp?newDrugID=4702 There i…"

singh replied Apr 17, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Flyest I think it has been submitted for the Eu however it's likely to be for the…"

singh replied Apr 17, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Does anyone think whether this is good or bad for us? As it mentions self-pay? http…"

singh replied Apr 12, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Good morning xeljanz miracle and ok"

singh replied Apr 8, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi summer 2000 great to see you having results ! Can I just ask why dr King thinks 1…"

singh replied Apr 8, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"How many pills a month can that eqaite too ?"

singh replied Apr 6, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"That's amazing growth ! How many pills a day are you on ?"

singh replied Apr 3, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service