singh's Discussions (652)

Discussions Replied To (642) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks jckah. Yeh one thing I have realised the people who have had good response fr…"

singh replied Aug 11, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Permalink Reply by singh 4 hours ago Delete That's amazing!! Exciting!! :) can I ask…"

singh replied Aug 10, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"That's amazing!! Exciting!! :) can I ask of you was on anything prior to talking Xel…"

singh replied Aug 10, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks Toks :)"

singh replied Aug 5, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"What's the name of that pharmacy plz mate? And is that for 60 or 56 tablets? Also di…"

singh replied Aug 5, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Anyone who is taking xeljanz have had full regrowth and are on a maintanance dose?"

singh replied Jul 31, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Was doing some research and came across this article! Everyone read this! Gives me h…"

singh replied Jul 30, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you ha! Look forward to your updates!:)"

singh replied Jul 30, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"That's amazing heather! May I ask how long you have had Alopecia for? And what sort…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks mate! And Yeh man don't lose hope! Hopefully it will work! Am looking to star…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service