sultan h's Discussions (156)

Discussions Replied To (154) Replies Latest Activity

"thanks Beth , hope I got good results"

sultan h replied Mar 23, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"JCortez05 I'm so glad to you, and I'm one of fallowing your journey Xeljanz, I start…"

sultan h replied Mar 22, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Xeljamircale could you please Email me sultee9@hotmail.com"

sultan h replied Mar 22, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Good information CwC but I have question ? Does any one know about experimental test…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"bibby I have AA and 9 little and big patch of alopecia in my scale head and no eyela…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"bibby I'm totally I gree with you cortisone never grow hair for must people this is…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks Beth:))"

sultan h replied Mar 21, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi guys I'm just start now Xeljanz 2pills a day wish me all the best and I'm gonna k…"

sultan h replied Mar 21, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"wish for you and all best luck and more grow hair . thank you xe miracle and sure I…"

sultan h replied Mar 20, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Xeljanzmiracle how are you and how's Xeljanz with you ? I'm so excited tomorrow I…"

sultan h replied Mar 20, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service