sultan h's Discussions (156)

Discussions Replied To (154) Replies Latest Activity

"Congratulations Max2016 Do you have a pic when you Alopecia universals?? Thank you"

sultan h replied Nov 12, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Great Merry " I'm so happy for you What about your lashes and brows grow ? And did y…"

sultan h replied Nov 1, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"how was it going with 4 pills sadele?"

sultan h replied Oct 28, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Sounds great, I think this medicine for long term . That's what I heard , is your ey…"

sultan h replied Oct 17, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"hi James How many pills do you take ? Have you been on 3 pills Thanks James Hope all…"

sultan h replied Oct 17, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Sadele how's your eyelashes and brows still you have or fall out again ! Thanks"

sultan h replied Oct 14, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I decided to give up taking Xeljanz because the cost very expensive that's really su…"

sultan h replied Sep 22, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"me ! no patch thanks god but a lot of hairs in my comb everyday when I take a shower…"

sultan h replied Sep 12, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"hi everyone hope everybody get good results with xeljanz i'm on my xeljanz around 6…"

sultan h replied Sep 12, 2016 to Xeljanz Users...Let's Stay Connected Here in 2016!

198 Feb 11, 2019
Reply by singh

"hi everyone hope everybody get good results with xeljanz i'm on my xeljanz around 6…"

sultan h replied Sep 12, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service