sultan h's Discussions (156)

Discussions Replied To (154) Replies Latest Activity

"Singh !! are you on 2 pills a day ?!"

sultan h replied May 16, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi everyone : this is benefit to all what dose you hair regrowth ? every one write t…"

sultan h replied May 14, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"hi , I'm on 3 pills , but what the best time to take pill, because I don't like to e…"

sultan h replied May 11, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Sadele welcome back again here, we were worried about you Lol, how's trip hope ev…"

sultan h replied May 11, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Looool . I'm so worried about her , I've searched for her everywhere in social media."

sultan h replied May 10, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi everybody I wondering have any one see Adele she wents to Dr King and no any news…"

sultan h replied May 9, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Yes. you have to take antibiotic before go dr, football fans how's going with xeljan…"

sultan h replied May 8, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Fullea we are in the same boat . I have been on Xelajnz now 6 weeks compelete and…"

sultan h replied May 1, 2016 to Follea Gripper - looking for advice

5 Sep 6, 2016
Reply by Rose

"Football fans I would like to say for that people when he or she regrowth their hair…"

sultan h replied Apr 30, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"how's Xeljanz with you wildstar. and how long from now how's your hair"

sultan h replied Apr 28, 2016 to WILDSTAR vs ALOPECIA - The Winner Is...

16 May 22, 2016
Reply by WILDSTAR

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service