Suzie's Discussions (146)

Discussions Replied To (143) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm with you Football fan!  This is suppose to be a support group, not a political b…"

Suzie replied Jun 14, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I agree with you Return_Life.  I have RA and AA and I have had success with most bio…"

Suzie replied Jun 14, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"So glad to hear she is getting relief for both autoimmune diseases.  I hope she cont…"

Suzie replied Jun 9, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Definitely had my thyroid checked and all is well with it.  When my hair was falling…"

Suzie replied Jun 7, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Lindzeej do you have RA as well?  How long have you been on Xeljanz?  Do you have AA…"

Suzie replied Jun 6, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I have been on it for about 6 months and the fatigue is terrible.  I am constantly t…"

Suzie replied Jun 6, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I have some pics of me back in November and December of 2016 right when I first star…"

Suzie replied Apr 8, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"gldean1988 there are many options out there...I researched numerous professionals an…"

Suzie replied Mar 26, 2017 to Hair Extensions

7 Mar 26, 2017
Reply by Suzie

"I recently had hair extension put in (glued in) and I also was extremely nervous as…"

Suzie replied Mar 23, 2017 to Hair Extensions

7 Mar 26, 2017
Reply by Suzie

"Alop88 I take a smoothie every morning that I put Kefir in everyday.  I've been on X…"

Suzie replied Mar 16, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service