kevin's Discussions (496)

Discussions Replied To (492) Replies Latest Activity

"hello I am in my second week and I see new hair a lot of beard hair and new eyebrows…"

kevin replied Mar 4, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Frida you are sure which dose right now. for two weeks I am on 10 mg I have gaine…"

kevin replied Feb 28, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"after a few years I had some hair that has always remained and new ones that grow I…"

kevin replied Feb 27, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"dose standard 10mg xeljanz"

kevin replied Feb 27, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"hello it will be soon 2 weeks and I have about twenty black hair that grew and the s…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"hello it's been 4 days that I'm on xeljanz, I do not know if it's in my head but I r…"

kevin replied Feb 16, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"hello i took 2 tablet i feel like having heartburn. it may be psychological"

kevin replied Feb 15, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"the boxes in Europe are like that"

kevin replied Feb 14, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"good evening i brought back 3 xeljanz box today from turkey i am from france, i took…"

kevin replied Feb 14, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"xeljanz is on sale in France and Europe but I have taken a look in all the US or Eur…"

kevin replied Feb 8, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service