D. Brown's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"The T-gel might help you out. It is too early to tell. This is my second week using…"

D. Brown replied Jun 8, 2011 to Seborrheic dermatitis

46 Apr 1, 2016
Reply by Scott James

"Update: Yesterday, my mom went to the pharmacy to pick up my medication and was told…"

D. Brown replied Jun 8, 2011 to Seborrheic dermatitis

46 Apr 1, 2016
Reply by Scott James

"Hey guys! Just came from the doctor and the pharmacy. The doctor immediately wanted…"

D. Brown replied Jun 7, 2011 to Seborrheic dermatitis

46 Apr 1, 2016
Reply by Scott James

"You can buy JolieMD online. A dermatologist created this product."

D. Brown replied Jun 6, 2011 to Seborrheic dermatitis

46 Apr 1, 2016
Reply by Scott James

"This itching is unbearable. I finally got a derm appointment for 9 tomorrow. I hope…"

46 Apr 1, 2016
Reply by Scott James

"I’ve read that one of the best things to do with melasma is to stay out of the sun b…"

46 Apr 1, 2016
Reply by Scott James

"I eat pretty well. I can make some improvements by drinking more water and eating mo…"

46 Apr 1, 2016
Reply by Scott James

"Today, I just decided to look up all available medications on the market for SD. I t…"

46 Apr 1, 2016
Reply by Scott James

"I must have missed my e-mail notification… Well, I went to the doctor and have been…"

D. Brown replied Jun 5, 2011 to Seborrheic dermatitis

46 Apr 1, 2016
Reply by Scott James

"So.... I am going to the doc on the 25th and he will give me a referral to a derm. I…"

D. Brown replied Apr 15, 2011 to Seborrheic dermatitis

46 Apr 1, 2016
Reply by Scott James

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service