taraw's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Well I will let you know what happens.  I was on Xeljanz for three months, and stopp…"

taraw replied Jun 27, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Bauer - I am in the study at Stanford and was on Xeljanz for 3 months - stopping…"

taraw replied Jun 17, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I would love to know if you find out!  Last I heard, Dr. King's original patient, Ky…"

taraw replied Jun 4, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"As far as I know - only Yale and Stanford have trials going on.  In both cases, tria…"

taraw replied Jun 3, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I can get some pictures up - but I can tell you my experience.  I have had AU for 3.…"

taraw replied Jun 1, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi there - Have you stayed on the Xeljanz the entire 11 months. I am in the stanford…"

taraw replied May 27, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Well - I sadly took my last Xeljanz yesterday for the 3 month Stanford trial.  I wen…"

taraw replied May 26, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Let me try to find out"

taraw replied May 11, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I use the CVS Caremark Specialty Pharmacy.  They told me that also - but when I refi…"

taraw replied May 11, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I had the same issues with the pharmacy - EVERY TIME I NEEDED a refill.  Now that ha…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service