Modern Show's Discussions (48)

Discussions Replied To (47) Replies Latest Activity

"Purebred blacks do not grow long black hair, just a layer of villi on the scalp. It…"

Modern Show replied Mar 29, 2018 to

just now

"I have found a way to help you: Keep Chemical Services to a Minimum Color, highlight…"

Modern Show replied Mar 22, 2018 to The origin of Alopecia and how truly cure it

21 Jun 3, 2018
Reply by TARA49

""

Modern Show replied Mar 22, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"You can contact me if you need it."

Modern Show replied Mar 22, 2018 to

just now

"Hair loss is hair loss. There are many types of hair loss, the most common of which…"

Modern Show replied Mar 22, 2018 to Alopecia and Allergies?

4 Mar 22, 2018
Reply by hagster

"Will not be very hot, and now the advanced wigs use lace technology, comfortable and…"

Modern Show replied Mar 20, 2018 to I don't have alopecia but I have scars all over my head from surgeries that require me to wear wigs

4 Mar 30, 2018
Reply by Modern Show

"instructions:      Treatment of hair loss foods are: Foods rich in iron, such as lea…"

Modern Show replied Mar 20, 2018 to Hair falling out again...........

21 Aug 18, 2018
Reply by Murmo

"ok,sorry, I was wrong."

Modern Show replied Mar 20, 2018 to The origin of Alopecia and how truly cure it

21 Jun 3, 2018
Reply by TARA49

"There are more wigs and wigs products that can keep me on follow-up:  MODERN SHOW e…"

Modern Show replied Mar 19, 2018 to

just now

"I suggest you use natural virgin hair, the human hair is very soft, gloss and sports…"

Modern Show replied Mar 19, 2018 to Summer wig?

5 May 22, 2019
Reply by Mariah Johnson

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service